The Propane Education & Research Council (PERC), is seeking a limited number of applicants to provide propane mower performance data through their Propane Mower Incentive Program. This incentive program gives eligible new owners of a Ventrac 4500Z, equipped with propane, a $1,000 incentive to use this propane powered tractor. In return, program participants are asked to occasionally report to PERC on the equipment’s performance and usage for one operating season.
How do I participate in the Propane Mower Incentive Program?
- Apply: Fill out an application at: www.poweredbypropane.org
PERC recommends that applicants wait for approval of their application prior to purchasing any equipment.
- Get Approved: PERC must approve applicants for participation in the program
- Purchase: New eligible equipment must meet PERC’s requirements
- Submit: Accepted program participants must submit proper paperwork (receipt, invoice, purchase order or other official document from equipment dealer)
- Get Paid: Incentive will be paid directly to end-user after paperwork is processed
- Report: Supply PERC with usage and performance data on equipment for at least one year